Saturday 17 July 2010

30 days of truth and fun



So I thought HELL YEAH I'LL DO 30 DAYS OF TRUTH :)


It's a cool little thing that you do for 30 days (no shit) and each day you tell a different truth (once again.. no shit)
Here it goes :)

1st truth - something you hate about yourself.

Oh wow, one thing? I think it would have to be my inability to resist food.
I love food, and I love food all the time. So far it's not really caught up with me, but trust me, by the time it does- I will be a beached whale. Reckon the main culprit is chocolate. If I had to choose something else, I'd say I hate the first impressions I sometimes give to people. Pretty much all my friends have said that when they first met me they thought I might be a bit fake because I seem too happy, and a bit excitable, but that's just because I think it's exciting meeting new people! I hate the thought that people wouldn't want to get to know me because of that, but luckily anybody who has said that, has also said that after a little while that got used to it, they
realised I was just being me and really liked me! And that's all gravy.
It's made me rather worried for college though - hopefully I'll be able to chill my beans by the time I go to college. I'll just have to keep saying 'be cool' to myself constantly.


Speaking of cool, here's a polar bear dancing on his tippy toes.

This was fun :)
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. So glad more people are joining in on the "30 days..."

    I'm loving reading everyone else's wee stories. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's a cool idea :)
    Are you doing it? shall check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. be cool? YOU ARE COOL. FOW SHIZZLE. :D x

    ReplyDelete