Friday 23 July 2010

So I came across the preview for Primark's 2010 Autumn collection!
I'm not normally a primark fan but I think some of these outfits are pretty cute!
Check them out...




Cashmere fur collar coat £49. Stack heel platform £15. Cable heart over the knee socks £1.50.
I love this outfit because I think it looks simple and classy. It also looks quite expensive for primark, but it's pretty affordable.



Navy military cape £25. Wet look legging £7. Chunky cable arm warmers £3. Grey over the knee socks £2. Black lace ankle boots £15.
I might just have to buy this outfit! Those ankle boots are so cute, and I love the Military style cape. I'd be weary of buying it though, as it's quite a statement and I'd be worried that as it's from Primark, everyone will have it!



Snowflake jacket £17. Jacquard roll neck £17. Chunky knit snood £4. Chunky knit arm warmers £3. Jeans £8. Faux shearing bag £6. Ribbed over the knee socks £1.50. Punch out hiking boots £20.
Doesn't this just look like the most comfy and snuggly outfit ever? I can really imagine wearing this to college in winter time, and it's so afforable! Love the snood and snowflake jacket/jumper!



Heart fob shorts £10. Pussy bow blouse £10. Ribbed over the knee socks £1.50. Punch out hiking boots £20.
Those boots are just to die for! They use them a lot in these photos, and they look great with all the outfits! I must-have, I say.



Parka jacket £21. Military dress £13. Woven metal buckle belt £3. Punch out hiking boots £20. Ribbed over the knee socks £1.50.
I heart that parka!



Faux fur trapper £5. Floral mix and max tunic £10. Faux fur belted gillet £17. Ribbed over the knee socks £1.50. Knee-high zip boot £18
Doubt I could get away with this outfit - but it's cute nonetheless!



Must say I quite like them and may possibly be venturing to Primark this Autumn...

Will you?

7 comments:

  1. i love the snowflake jumper. cosy :) i deffo will! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the second look! <3

    pulpislove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits. The best one is the last one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. second/last one are fairly beaut.

    and in response, i drink depending on my mood. i dont use it as a social stimulant because im not a twat with no personality. people who do that annoy the hell out of me.

    why you ask?

    HEY HEY HEY THE BLOG IS GETTING BIGGER MISS THING <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone :)

    and Adam I was just wondering if you were gonna be off that little face of yours at ynot! haha :)
    ugh I know me too, hate it when people rely on it to have a good time :P

    hahah IKR not quite yours or beccas level though am I ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of the boots in these images. I'm already an avid Primark shopper, but I never buy shoes there because I'm convinced they'll fall apart while I'm walking down the street. Maybe I shall rethink this.

    ReplyDelete