Monday 26 July 2010

Disney love


So just a quick little post! :)

A couple days ago I went to the Disney store! (YAY FOR DISNEY STORE)
And it's safe to say I got a little excited when I saw the Toy Story merchandise!
And The Little Mermaid merchandise!
And Tinkerbell merchandise!

Okay so I basically ran around like a 5 year old and got excited about EVERYTHING.Here is a quick picture, caught in the midst of my excitement.


Soon after this stunning photo was taken, the shop lady told us off for taking photos.
MADNESS.

You know what else is insane?
THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL MERCHANDISE.


Now that is just unforgivable, no?

Looveesss <3

6 comments:

  1. High School Musical is "SO last year" :-D
    I'm not really a fan but I did for some reason watch it last night on BBC Three and I will admit that I was very entertained. Haha

    p.s. Love Buzz cap. A great look!

    Rufus ✞

    Who is Rufus

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this post mad me laugh!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Rufus it's amazing! I didn't realise when I was younger (obviously) how many sexual innuendo's were involved in Toy Story though! haha :)
    and thank you, I thought it was rather fetching too !

    Thank you Jade haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I loveee disney!
    Especially Ariel :)
    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome hat!!!
    i went to the sickest disney store in venice, im telling you its sooo amazing!
    awesome blog by the way, keep it up
    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thank you! It was a bit small though :(
    ahh wow I must go to venice when I'm older then!
    aw thanks :D shall do xx

    ReplyDelete