Thursday 22 July 2010

Double doses



Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

Well, I have LOADS. It's only in the last year or so tha
t I've really felt driven and desperate to do certain things. I really want to be successful, as everyone does, but I'd love to spend my life living in America doing art. If I could have everything I want, I would live in a sexy apartment in New York, and would work for a magazine as a designer or something :) Slightly unrealistic, but definitely a dream. A couple of the smaller things - I want to go to Glastonbury, I think it's just one of those things you have to do in life. I'd like to do something just crazy with someone I love- something dangerous. I hope to travel the world and do ridiculously spontaneous things and experience so many things. I hope to get married and produce beautiful, healthy babies. I hope I get the chances, and have the balls to cease the day- cos you only live once.

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

This is such a wiiiide question. There's so many things I hope I never have to do!
I'll list a few...
- Hope I never have to lose someone I love due to an accident (or I guess a non-accident might be a lot worse)
- Hope I never have to eat something horrible because I'm so hungry.
- Hope I never have to confront someone to the point where a fight might start (I'm SUCH a pussy)
- Hope I never have to wrestle a crocodile (I mean c'mon- who wants to do that? Apart from Steve Irwin?)

He was such a braaave cheedy :(

That's all folks :)

looooves

2 comments:

  1. You'll make it to Glastonbury, you'll be the only sober one there, ftw :3

    Aw man :| WHY DO YOU BRING THIS UP. WHENEVER I'M REMINDED OF HIM I'M LEFT ON A DOWNER. damnit. He was too good for this world <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hell yeah :)
    I'M SORRY I know he was amazing. It's sort of ironic that he did from a ray though when he wrestled crocs every day of his life... :/
    xxx<3

    ReplyDelete