Monday 9 August 2010

A trio of truths.


Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Well I do believe I'd do the obvious - cry for a little while, pull myself together, make a card, buy some grapes (every body loves grapes, no?) and make m
y way down to the hospital. I seem to be good at cheering people up, so I'd smile uncontrollably even if I was really sad. I'd say sorry and hope they'd be okay.

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

Hmm... I don't like regretting stuff. And, nothing is coming to mind, therefore they must not be too much of a regret. So nothing, I'm okay with how stuff has turned out so far. OH WAIT no, I wish I'd never slapped my mum. It was a one time thing at a party, cos she was drunk and being really horrible. But it was AWFUL of me. Definitely a massive regret and the worst thing I've ever done. So yeah... that.

Day 23 → Something youwish you had done in your life.

I'd say the same as Becca did; I wish that I'd learnt something cool when I was younger. I'd love to be good at ballet, or play guitar. But I'm gonna start that now - I have a guitar, and I'm going to learn Ballet with Becca. It's never too late :) Until you're dead...


Gives us a couple months - this WILL be us.

Loooovess <3



4 comments: