Friday 6 August 2010

So... ynot go ynot?

THERE IS NO REASON.
THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED YNOT.

I had a wonderful time at this sexy music fest, as I did last year too! It's a small little gathering (I say small... I mean small on the festival scale... just a couple thousand people) in Derbyshire... and if you haven't been ... why ever not?! Get ya butt down there!


So I'm afraid the following pictures dunnay belong to me, they belong to the sexy beast above ^ Becca. But I do take credit for taking a couple of these.
mwuahhaahahaa.
It was cold and Matt was the only person with a comfy, warm jacket to lend. It happened to be grebby.
DO NOT JUDGE ME :(

Becca fondling Jam. This darn right awesome picture was snapped by myself, soon after Becca attempted to attack Jam with cherry lube.
That's what fest's are all about, no?

Ah, Rosie and Tony.
"You have aids, don't you Tony?"
"Uh-huh"
CLASSIC LINE RIGHT THERE.

So Becca bought us all some stick on, 20p tattoos (LICK/FIND WATER, AND STICK)
Mine totally failed around my wrist, so I attempted a rather "German leader-ish" looking tasche. This also failed.

Taken shortly after the LC! set :)
I was scared, but they were pretty cool.
This picture is pretty impressive to have been taken by a rather drunken Becca.
(FEATHERWEIGHT)


MOOOOOONSHINE.

It was amaaaaze. Hope to see y'all (HANNAH MONTANA, EAT YOUR HEART OUT) next year ;)


Looooves <3

4 comments:

  1. LOL i can't believe the awful photos of me you've put on here xD wonderfully awful. You and your Drop Dead hoody..... NAICE :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, stick-on tattoos! I haven't used them since I was a little kid! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, they are superbly amazing. I love them. Hahaha :)
    WOO GO GREBBY ERIN. I was nick-named drop dead by a number of people at ynot.. including our LANDANER MATE NATE.... but wasn't nice when people shouted "OI! DROP DEAD!" at me :( hahaha


    and Murphyyy IKR! they were amazing! they totally didn't work on me, but I don't care! I remember me and becca used to have them all the time lol <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah wow sounds like an awesome time :)
    x

    ReplyDelete