Wednesday 24 March 2010

What beauts

So! I found my prom dress... well, to be honest, I found it about 3 months ago. And yep - there's still 3 months until prom. BUT HEY a girl can never be too prepared, I mean, come on - it takes me half an hour to get ready to go to Tesco, so it's only natural that I prepare in advance.
My dress is lovely... (or so I'm trying to convince myself)- it's floor length(but drags nicely just enough behind), black, and c
ompletely backless. It is beautiful- but it just doesn't feel RIGHT. I didn't gasp and gush and pee myself with excitement when I tried it on, but I just cannot afford a new dress. Dammit.

To top it all off a girl in my school happens to have gone and got a ridiculously similar dress - what a whore (only joking of course(: )- after I described it to her. Except hers cost hundreds. That hurt. Ow (thought I'd add the sound effects for extra drama- I hope you understand my pain).

But anyway, back to the point - If she is going to have a more gorgeous version of my dress - I WILL have the most awesome high heels possible. That's when I spotted those bad boys up there. There's no way in hell I could ever afford them, but I WILL find a way to have ones really similar. Granted- they may end up being from Primark, but I will adjust and tweak them in every way possible til they hold even the tiniest bit resemblence to those beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment