Wednesday 24 March 2010

Blogging virgin

HOLA (:

I've got to say I panicked a little when I was asked to think of a blog name...
There are thousands of people around the world with blogs- how the hell do I make mine unique? And how do I make it represent me?
Messy mind was the first thing that came to me. Cos that's definately what I've got. Along with my statement messy hair ;)


Things in my life fly straight by me.. BIG things; important things. But.. the little things always seem to stick in my mind far more than the huge, life altering things... and that's good, right?
I intend to talk about the most random crap that comes into this messy mind of mine... as often as I can... It'll be my little escape to blurt out pointless life arguments (:

So yeah.. this is me.


No comments:

Post a Comment