Tuesday 15 June 2010

MODEL??? ME???

Today an actual REAL, HUMAN, PROPER, QUALIFIED, PORTFOLIO-DOING, AMAZING AND DID I MENTION REAL PICTURE-TAKING PHOTOGRAPHER decided they wanted to take pictures of me.

YESSSSSS (said in that Primary School way; seeing how long you can hold on your 'ssssss') *Grasps air and pulls towards myself in a 'Get in there my saannn' fashion*

So yeah... maybe I did have to beg this person... but either way she eventually gave in and realised if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And VOILA, here I am... announcing my début into the modelling world!

Kay..... so that's not gonna happen. In fact- there's little chance I'll even go to the shoot since I lack those pretty slips of paper with shiny silver bits on, often known as MONEY.

Either way my fellow bloggers, my point of this post is blatant searching for love. SO GIVE IT TO ME.

... Please :)



I will leave you with one of my latest shots...







FIIIIEERRRRRCCCEEEEE!!!

8 comments:

  1. NO. WAY.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SCREAM SCREAM.

    ARE YOU INFACT GOING TO BE AMERICAS. NEXT. TOP. MODEL? (that should be said in tyra voice)

    BAGSY BEING MISS JAY.

    well done you beaut <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin that's amazing!! WELL DONE :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G Awesome :D
    Congrats. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha it won't happen you guys.
    And she's not amazingly real.. but she is very good.. but she isn't like, a model person.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN lmao

    and Adam I WISH. But you can most definitely be my miss jay anyway. ;)

    and thanks but it's nothing big :P It sounds a lot more exciting written down haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss bambino i looked on her facebook group thing (YEAH YEAH I KNOW I AM TOO GOOD AT STALKING) AND HER PHOTOS ARE WELL FIERCE. HER PHOTOGRAPHY+YOU= MAJOR MAJOR FIERCE.

    I CAN'T WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH I'm impressed.. how did you find her?
    I can't even find her! Send me the link hahahaha

    thank you darlin her pics are amaaazzeee
    LOL look at her status.. I think it's just cos I asked that she gave it to me hahahah :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO I THINKS IT BECAUSE YOU ASKED AND THEN SHE REALISED YOU WERE FIERCE AND WAS LIKE "BEEEEEETCH YOU GOT IT" <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaha I love you Adam :) <3
    send me the link, I genuinely can't find her profile LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete