Monday 17 May 2010

My face is tired

I had an absolutely ridi-coo-lous 4 hours sleep last night, and now my face, eyes and body are sensationally sleepy...

But ANYWHO I shall use this as my excuse for neglecting my blog recently.
My entire TWO FOLLOWERS have been missing out on my wonders.. and for that I am TRULY sorry. (Don't worry you guys- I know you don't actually give a shit really, s'all cool)
Man, I'm lonely.



I thought I'd add a pretty picture to liven this post up - you can't go wrong with a cute dog, right?



I am so jealous of the lovely little minute fame that some people get for writing blogs.. but I guess theirs are unique, clever, witty.....


Fail to me.
Love to you... clever bitches.

2 comments:

  1. HEY HEY HEY STOP THIS NEGATIVE LANGUAGE. you are unique, clever witty, and BEEYOOTIFUL. you dont need a blog to see that.

    LOVE TO YOU.... CLEVER BITCH x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love you Adi Ki.
    am gonna miss you! When you're off doing stuff for clever people and I'm here doing my art ;D
    lmao x

    and thankyou my love aren't you a sweetie (:

    ReplyDelete